Monday, September 29, 2014

If I Had a Friend


If I had a friend we would have many sleepovers, instead I cry myself to sleep.

If I had a friend I would tell her everything, instead I keep it all in.


If I had a friend we would be brave together, instead I am scared and alone.

If I had a friend we would laugh and have fun, instead I am sad and bored.

If I had a friend we could go through school together, instead I dread having to go.

If I had a friend maybe the other kids wouldn't think I was so different, instead I am bullied and shunned.

If I had a friend we would help each other, instead I feel so helpless.

If I had a friend life would be a little easier, instead life seems so hard.

If I had a friend the autism wouldn't matter.

Would I have a friend if I didn't have autism?

1 comment: