- Does not run off anymore and always holds my hand when out now.
- Does play with other children and even has a friend.
- Expresses herself in class and participates in group.
- Potty trained.
- Has met her self help goals
- Only stimms if extremely excited.
- Can be redirected from fixations most of the time.
- Makes great eye contact and responds if spoken to 80% of the time.
- Does not line up or stack anymore, and plays with toys appropriately.
- Has added a number of new food items.
- Meltdowns have diminished significantly..
- Has gone from being non verbal, only making some vowel sounds, to talking in complete sentences and can be understood when talking in context. She also talks non stop now.
- Is not hyper unless given foods that have sugar, and additives or dyes in them.
- Sleep issues were resolved the prior year and have continued be a problem of the past.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
A Year In Progress
Last year was a big year for Sierra in progress, here is the list of her improvements over the year: