I am a very private person and I do not divulge information about myself too much. Yes I know I have a blog and the whole world can see it but I don't say too much about me in it. I am trying to work on that though, so here it goes
- I was a party girl when I was a teenager and of course I got pregnant at 16. My oldest is 26 and my youngest is 10 months (I had her at 43). Everybody thought my first child was my sister, now everybody thinks my youngest is my granddaughter.
- I took up skydiving for a short period of time, during my crazy phase.
- I love all things Tivo! I currently have 3 Tivo boxes and I also gave one to each of my older daughters. I would be a sad person without my Tivo.
- I don't like to be hugged or touched by people other than my children and husband. I can so relate to Sierra on that one. If someone grabs my arm while talking to me I hear nothing but my own mind screaming "let go of me!"
- I have hot tea and toast for breakfast every morning ever since I was a kid. When we go out for breakfast I still have it, I just add some eggs and sausage to it.
- I don't answer my phone unless it is my kids, husband , or parents. If you want to talk to me leave a message and I will call back, maybe.... I don't like surprises.
- I am the handy man (woman) of the house, I will always try to fix something and my husband always wants to replace it. If I can't fix it he replaces it, works out good.
Chris P-M @ A Crazy Kind Of Faith
Apples and Autobots @ Apples And Autobots
Timmer Family @ Brycen: The Joys And Challenges
Dotcomkari @ Dotcomkari
S. Donovan @ From Parties To Potties
Casdok @ Mother Of Shrek
Ashley @ Stinker Babies
Chris @ Us And Them
4TimesBlessed @ Autism As A Whole
Jen @ The King And Eye
This next one is my daughter's blog, she is the one who got me started on blogging.
Coyote Rose @ Dancing On The Bar Of Life
Have fun checking out their blogs.