Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Closest thing to Santa
    We have managed to do all the things on my list of "Christmas things to try with Sierra!"  Hooray!!! She helped me decorate the house and the tree, and actually did a lot of it!  We made sugar cookies and she cut them out and decorated them (at least 2 batches before she started cleaning the sink).  Today she made presents to give to everyone on Christmas, they are paper snow globes with her picture in them. I did all the cutting but she glued them all together and then we wrapped them.

    I would say this has been a very good Christmas this year, I can't imagine anything going wrong tomorrow when we open the presents. Then we go to my Mom's house (she lives 5 houses down) which she goes to all the time, no problems should arise there. I will keep my fingers crossed though!

    Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! :) and sounds like wonderful activites you did with her this year! :)

    ReplyDelete