On the phone we would go over everything that changed in Sierra good or bad. Sometimes bad was good, like when the yeast is dying off it produces toxins too fast for the body to eliminate and can cause regression until the body gets rid of the toxins. That is good because you know it is working. Sierra had very little die off reaction, just some cold symptoms for a few days. The doctor had told us at the first visit to use melatonin to help Sierra sleep. That didn't help her at all. It helped her to go to sleep but did nothing for her 2 hour meltdowns every single night! All her other progress was great as I detailed in my other post Doctor Visit #1 Results
This visit the doctor added a few things for Sierra to take and had her stop taking a few things.
- Detoxosode -kills parasites in the intestines.
- Bio B100 - vitamin B complex
- B12 liquid
- Antibiotic -to kill any bad organisms in the intestines.
- Sporanox -to kill off yeast
- Stopped L-glutamine and vitamin A, those were only to be taken until she finished the bottle.
- Stopped chewing on metal only chews on ice now.
- Now has imaginative play
- Started to play appropriately with toys, but still lines and stacks.
- Started to imitate.
- Stimming has lessened only stims when under a lot of stress.
- No language yet
- SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!! The day we gave her the Sporanox she slept through the night and has been ever since!