Thursday, September 9, 2010

At's Petty Poo

   Sierra's speech has exploded lately and she is talking in very long sentences, I wish I could understand them though.  I do understand this one "At's petty poo".  She is saying "That's pretty cool".  So now when I think something is pretty cool I have been saying "at's petty poo", which could be misunderstood for something petty and stinky I guess.  Better watch who I say it to!   Here is a picture of her I took when she put her swim goggles on, which she thought was petty poo!
I am so excited that she has been talking so much lately, it wasn't long ago that she wasn't saying anything, just crying and yelling ahhh! I am happy with anything she says even if it is petty poo!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Brycen does a lot of "jabbering" but nothing that I can understand besides some single prompted words (and lately a few that have been spontaneous once or twice). What a great moment for you to figure that phrase out and to now be able to use it with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stuck in my head and I can't get it out! I think the rest of my family is tired of hearing it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popped over from Blog Gems; Aw 'At Petty Poo'! That's so cute, made me smile :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from Blog Gems! I think thats petty poo. My little one says many things that I often do not understand, and there are some phrases that only I get. My favorites are "Waaaa" for Wow and "Ars Ut" for Arms Up. Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that really is Petty Poo
    she looks beautiful and is doing great

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, she does look petty poo :D We are the same with my fella, I don't always understand what he is trying to say and sometimes things he says sound like bad words!! Thanks for joining in blog gems. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've added you to the Autism Blog Directory. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @pogypixiejo - Thanks for popping over :)

    @S.Donovan - Waaaa, at's petty poo

    @k-floortime - Thank you

    @Jen - Love blog gems, thanks!

    @kWombles - Thanks you, and I am following now!

    ReplyDelete